With The Advanced ATUM Export Pro Premium Add-on comes ATUM 1.6 – yet the best, faster and more user friendly ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce. NEW Colour Modes added to improve your management experience NEW ATUM REST API AVAILABLE PREMIUM ADD-ONS Product Levels – Bill Of Materials Management A bill of materials (also known as a BOM or bill of....
With The Advanced ATUM Export Pro Premium Add-on comes ATUM 1.6 – yet the best, faster and more user friendly ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce.
NEW Colour Modes added to improve your management experience
NEW ATUM REST API
AVAILABLE PREMIUM ADD-ONS
Product Levels – Bill Of Materials Management
A bill of materials (also known as a BOM or bill of material) is a broad list of items, product parts, raw materials, assemblies, and other components mandatory to create a product. Even the guidance or direction needed for preparation is understood to be part of BOM. We interpret the bill of materials as the recipe for creating a final product. To start a manufacturing process, every entrepreneur no matter what trade has to start by establishing a bill of materials (BOM).
The current version of Product Levels introduces the first two levels of BOM. ATUM inventory management for WooCommerce lets you set company’s Raw Materials and Product Parts. Retailers, distributors, wholesalers, standard manufacturers, or any other businesses that need to take complete control over their growth will find this premium add-on irreplaceable. Our experienced team of developers and designers bring new features on monthly basis. Many other components of the manufacturing process are still to come. Read the full list of currently included functions below.
Multi-Inventory for WooCommerce
WooCommerce, as the most popular WordPress e-commerce solution, did not include an option for business selling from different warehouses or using several suppliers. Up until now, shop owners have had a choice to either find a 3rd party solution or to have one built specifically for their site. Neither solution is ideal unless the shop has a significant budget to cover the cost.
ATUM’s Multi-Inventory premium add-on is trying to remove the above issues and brings advanced features for a fracture of the cost charged by 3rd party service. Now you, as a shop owner have the option to add as many inventory records per product as your business needs. What is even better, the system is trying to push the editing boundaries far beyond the usual standard. Scroll below to find out about all existing and soon to come features or even try the demo FREE of charge.
ATUM Export Pro Premium Add-on
Generate manual or automated exports of almost any data in your stores. We believe the most advanced tool of its kind with XML, CSV, and JSON exports to be available at launch. If it was not enough, we are adding an import tool as a bonus.
Exports of data are done automatically instead of copying and pasting manually. The ability to export data has an enormous economic advantage. Such data can then be used in further business controlling systems or in other business software.
FREE VERSION DESCRIPTION
ATUM is now the most advanced FREE WooCommerce inventory management tool in the WordPress plugins repository. Good WooCommerce inventory solution is an absolute must for every serious shop owner. The Dashboard Statistics or the breath-taking Stock Central, the heart of ATUM, gives you the full control of your WooCommerce stock. Get the ability to quick edit every aspect of your WooCommerce inventory, suppliers, SKUs, locations, weight or even prices. Beautifully carved into the WordPress interface, the system feels very familiar and user-friendly.
ATUM Dashboard creates an entirely new and we felt a necessary connection between the creators and users. The dashboard aims to become everyday screen with a quick link to support, documentation and most importantly business stats. We have developed brand new widget section that can be personalised from every corner.
Stock Management Labs™, creators that have combined over 25 years of experience in inventory management, working very closely with a bunch of professional WordPress developers since October 2016. The aim is to create the complete WooCommerce solution that will take care of all your business needs.
In the preparation process for the development stage, we have tested and tried the most popular WooCommerce inventory management and cloud inventory management plugins in the world. With full confidence, we believe that ATUM will become unrivalled in every category.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR TUTORIALS VISIT OUR FORUM
WPML FULLY COMPATIBLE
Most Advanced FREE WooCommerce Inventory Management – Inventory Statistics (Periodical Sales, Inventory Levels, Lost Sales, Promo Sales), Stock Central with Data Export, Inventory Logs (Reserved Stock, Lost In Post, Customer Returns, Inbound Stock, Warehouse Damages), One Page Updating, Quick Price Changes, Stock Levels Indicators, Suppliers, Purchase Orders and Premium Add-ons.
- ATUM ground-breaking Stock Control system.
- All WooCommerce products on one screen with a smooth mouse wheel or touchpad scrolling.
- Image thumbnails for easier identification of your WooCommerce Inventory.
- Short product names overview including the products’ ID and SKU. Change SKUs on the fly from one screen. Now with direct edit links.
- Purchase prices now included with direct edit from the Stock Central page. WooCommerce inventory management was never easier.
- Suppliers column and fully filtered product list by Suppliers name.
- Quickly edit the Product Price and Product Sale Price including the date ranges of your sales. Now bulk editing available.
- Change, edit or update the inventory of every WooCommerce product in your database. Changes immediately reflect the front-end of your site.
- Weekly and Fortnightly Sales, Lost Sales and Inventory Level Indicators to help you with re-ordering plan.
- Customise the visual appearance of Stock Central with the ability to add or remove any columns according to your business needs.
- Complete “HELP” sections with the detailed explanation of every feature.
- Advanced search with an auto-fill feature and fine-tuned performance.
- Inventory / Stock filters, new product category filters, extra drop-down filters and new column sorting.
- Intelligent settings for easy inventory/stock management.
- Advanced WooCommerce inventory controlling and monitoring features.
- Faultless approach to all product types, including WooCommerce subscriptions.
- Full support for WooCommerce variable products.
- Bulk product Actions to activate or deactivate WooCommerce stock management at product level.
- Bulk Actions within Stock Central to Control/Uncontrol products in bulk.
- Full inventory PDF export directly from Stock Central.
- Complete WPML compatibility for all WooCommerce inventory.
- Clear, effective and branded ATUM fields.
- See inventory count totals for selected products.
- Complete location hierarchy tracking.
- URL hash navigation for filters in Stock Central.
- Navigating through filters history with browser’s back/forward buttons.
- Easy page reload without losing filters.
- Sticky header in Stock Central to stay always in control even when scrolling through hundreds of WooCommerce products.
- WooCommerce business statistics of revenue and product sales. The user can filter the performance per period and choose from three graphical views.
- Widgets for Sales, Lost Sales, Orders and Promo Sales.
- Stock Control Widget for a better WooCommerce summary of In Stock, Low Stock and Out of Stock Products.
- Latest News – direct link to our new blog where we discuss functions and new features coming to ATUM.
- Full feed of our YouTube channel and video Tutorials that can be viewed directly in your WP admin.
- Build for unlimited widget additions. Our team will develop widgets for every feature, so the user has the full freedom.
- Inventory logs now allow you to increase or reduce WooCommerce stock.
- Product Locations feature lets you create several storage locations per item.
- Location hierarchy available too – create custom storage places within a location.
- Add Suppliers feature – add new suppliers and save their data for more natural inventory management and ordering.
- Set default and assign users or locations to individual suppliers.
- Pair products with suppliers for quick selling stock re-ordering.
- Set different suppliers to each variation.
- Add decimals to your WooCommerce stock quantities.
Purchase orders with PDF export
- Add Purchase Orders – create purchase orders for your sellable WooCommerce inventory.
- Easy Supplier locking feature – a quick search for products has never been easier.
- Add products to stock when you receive them at storage locations. Be notified if another user has already stocked selected WooCommerce products.
- Purchase Order notes to control the change log of each individual PO.
- Add Purchase Prices – add individual purchase prices and prepare your shop for monitoring of your gross profits.
- Purchase prices can be attached to the Purchase Orders directly. No need to jump back to product edit.
- Inbound Stock overview – keep an eye on all your inbound WooCommerce products.
- Pending incoming stock reflects in Stock Central.
- Direct Purchase Order editing from the inbound stock page.
Every user may create an account on our website stockmanagementlabs.com. to get the most out of ATUM
Easy of Use
Quality of Support
Value for Money
Pros & Cons: This is a review from the Editorial staff of WP Hive for test purposes. We are sure the plugin made it with good heart for WordPress users and we want to encourage his/her efforts by the first review.
Overall:The plugin should be working great. Even if it does not, we respect the time and effort. If you are using this plugin - leave a review with more information.