Create customized user WordPress Registration Forms, accept payments, track submissions, manage users, analyze stats, assign user roles and much more. If you need to build custom WordPress Registration Forms, look no further! Take total control of user registrations on your site, with powerful building, configuring, publishing, managing, analyzing and automation toolkit. For any issues, bugs, feature requests and general help,....
Create customized user WordPress Registration Forms, accept payments, track submissions, manage users, analyze stats, assign user roles and much more. If you need to build custom WordPress Registration Forms, look no further!
Take total control of user registrations on your site, with powerful building, configuring, publishing, managing, analyzing and automation toolkit.
For any issues, bugs, feature requests and general help, contact our awesome support team!
So, what exactly is RegistrationMagic?
RegistrationMagic is a powerful WordPress user registration plugin and WordPress Registration form builder which gives you TOTAL CONTROL of user registrations on your website. You can create different WordPress Registration Forms for your users with different pre-defined form fields. You can also set up payments for paid user registrations. A Front-End user registration area allows your users to login, reset password, check payment transaction history, download their form submissions, etc. This is the only WordPress Registration Form system you will ever need!
Get started with RegistrationMagic using our Starter Guide.
RegistrationMagic tracks all incoming form submissions and activities, which can be monitored from its dashboard, allowing you to make informed decisions about your form tweaks. You can also accept attachments (single or multiple), and view or download them from a single area inside the dashboard. Advanced filters allow you to track form submissions for a specific form within a time period.
There is also a full-fledged User Management module integrated with RegistrationMagic. It goes a step ahead of default WordPress User manager by connecting user registration and payment activities with individual user accounts. User Manager is the central hub for RegistrationMagic’s user management system which provides important information about each user within individual user pages. User management also offers enhanced options like suspending and re-activating users.
RegistrationMagic not only allows you to create new user roles but integrate them with your login and registration system easily. You can even create paid user roles using in-built manager!
Learn more about RegistrationMagic features here.
Not happy with default WordPress registration page? You can define and replace default WordPress registration page with your own custom-built form. RegistrationMagic provides you with more control and flexibility over your WordPress registration page. It redefines what a login and registration plugin should be able to do combining specialized roles of both login and registration plugin.
Running a WooCommerce store? WooCommerce user registration is another area where RegistrationMagic comes in handy. We understand limited registration options in WooCommerce can bog you down. RegistrationMagic can help you improve WooCommerce user registration experience by allowing you to add custom fields to checkout registration form. User Manager can display WooCommerce revenue, addresses and downloads information. You can also add WooCommerce Billing and Shipping field to your standard registration forms.
With RegistrationMagic you can build anything from simple to complex registration approval system. Powerful Custom Status feature offers an option to create multi-step registration approval process. Automations can be used for automated registration approval mechanism. These features allow you to use RegistrationMagic for industry specific registration systems. For example, a WordPress event registration form. If you are registering with limited seats, the Limits feature can help you build WordPress event registration form which has both a booking time window and option to limit the number of bookings. You can also generate token numbers for every booking for these event registration forms.
Another example would be to use it as WordPress course registration plugin.
Custom Status Guide: The Custom Status system allows combining multiple actions in a single click. (Just like your very own macros!) This enables you to move submissions through a vetting process. Every action can prompt user to fulfill certain requirements. With advance Inbox filters and saved searches, It’s a cinch to sort and mark submissions. Failed registration attempts can be routed through different registration setup.
That being said, RegistrationMagic is an equally powerful contact form system. Intelligent contact forms are one of its many unique features built on real world case scenarios. Since registration and contact forms are neatly displayed inside a single All Forms section, you get a single place to manage all your user submissions and workflows.
Customer journey on your site starts with the sign-up process. There are multiple configuration settings in RegistrationMagic to curate sign-up experience for your users. These include different types of limits along with granular access controls, offering them to select user roles, display and hide signup form fields using preset conditions, etc. You also have complete control over redirections after sign-up, sending users email updates and even add automation to take care of recurring tasks. Signup form can be styled using the Visual Design Editor in the form dashboard allowing you to match it with your theme and branding.
RegistrationMagic provides shortcode for its own member area to manage accounts, payments, messages and more! The integrated member area is beautifully rendered with individual tabs for different types of information for the users. You can even display Member area in an overlay using RegistrationMagic’s MagicPopup system!
The user area also has many productivity features. For example, users can check status of their submissions, download filled forms as PDFs, find all emails sent by you, etc. all from a single user area published using a single shortcode. In fact, the user area is built in such a way that it fits inside any WordPress theme you are using, by automatically picking theme’s accent colors. One thing less to worry about!
The Login System
Read our Login Guide: With the release of RegistrationMagic 4, Login Logout system has been substantially revamped. While login has always been an integral part of RegistrationMagic, it wasn’t as feature rich as the registration part. But now, with its own central management area, The Login Form Dashboard, it is much more capable and scalable system. You can now edit both Username and Password fields including custom errors and labels. You get a multi-level login validation process that uses reCAPTCHA, IP Filters (Premium) and Two-Factor Authentication (Premium). As with other forms, you can tweak visual elements of the login form. We have included four new custom email templates attached to login events. We have further introduced a new, multipurpose Login Logout button Widget. It renders Login Logout buttons based on user login state, displays login form as a pop-up or page, and important information about the current user on cursor hovering. We have moved all external integration services specific to login under a single section and added Login Analytics with user login timeline under it. Login Timeline also features advance filtering. A new Login tab now appears on user pages inside User Manager, with a chronological list of login events specific to the user.
In short, RegistrationMagic is the missing user registration system for WordPress and a powerful addition to any WordPress admin’s arsenal. From building any type of WordPress signup form, it can serve as industry specific solution like WordPress event registration and WordPress course registration plugin. It combines the role of both a powerful login and a registration plugin.
And that’s not all! RegistrationMagic is in active development with new features being rolled out every fortnight. Keep an eye on the changelog! If you feel anything is missing, just request our team and you may see it in the very next release.
GDPR and Privacy Laws
Here’s quick overview of features:
- Unified User Registration Forms Manager
- Unlimited Online User Registration Forms
- Form Cards with at-the-glance information
- Quick and simple user registration form creator
- Built in User Login form
- Submission counter on form card
- Default form selector
- Short-code system for forms
- Submissions Dashboard Widget
- Submissions under User profiles
- Sort form cards alphabetically or chronologically
- Duplicate forms
- HTML Embed code for forms (Premium)
- Terms and Condition Checkbox
- Custom user registration URL
- Default register page
- 2 Form Styles with 3 layout options
- Ability to define accepted attachment extensions (Premium)
- Allow multiple attachments to form
- Show form expiry countdown above the form
- Define and replace default WordPress user registration page
- Set redirection after user logs in
- Submission Form PDF and print header logo (Premium)
- Custom Text on Submissions PDF and print (Premium)
- Display RegistrationMagic Floating Button, Popup Menu and Sliding Panels
- Define accent color of RegistrationMagic Button, Popup Menu and Sliding Panels
- Google reCaptcha Support (User Registration form login captcha to control user registration spam)
- Form Submission Limit on a device
- Custom Password restriction (Premium)
- Banned IP Addresses from accessing form (Premium)
- Banned Email Addresses from Accessing form (Premium)
- Blacklisted and Reserver Usernames (Premium)
- Auto Generate Password
- Send Username and password to user by email
- WordPress user Registration Auto-Approval (Premium)
- Send notification to the user for front-end user registration notes (Premium)
- Set recipients list
- SMTP Relay option
- From Name and Email
- Social login register using Facebook, Linkedin, Microsoft, Twitter, Instagram and Google Accounts (User registration form with front-end login)
- Integrate with MailChimp (MailChimp Custom Fields and MailChimp User registration Form)
- Integrate with MailPoet (MailPoet Custom Fields, and MailPoet User registration Form)
- Integrate with WooCommerce (WooCommerce Custom Fields, WooCommerce user registration Form * WooCommerce Vendor Registration & WooCommerce Floating Cart)
- Integrate with DropBox
- Integrate with NewsLetter Plugin (NewsLetter Custom Fields & NewsLetter User Registration Form)
- Integrate with Google Maps API key. (Premium)
- PayPal Integration
- Stripe Integration (Premium)
- Authorize.net Integration (Premium)
- PayPal custom checkout page
- Current definition
- Currency position
Visual form editor
- Define border, border-width, border-color, border-radius, background-color, background Image and padding for the Form
- Define border, border-width, border-color, border-radius, background-color, background Image and padding for the Input fields
- Define border, border-width, border-color, border-radius, background-color, background Image padding, font color and label for the Submit Button
- Create WordPress User with each submission.
- Bound the user registration form to a WordPress user role (Premium).
- Allow the user to select from predefined roles (Premium).
- Automatically login user after submission.
- Custom Success Message with Mail Merge.
- Show unique token number with each submissions (Premium).
- Redirect after submissions to a page or URL.
- Submit Submission data to an external URL (Premium).
- Custom Email Subject and Body with mail merge fails.
- Limit the user registration form submissions based on number, date or both.
- Define the number of submissions allowed.
- Set a deadline for form submission.
- Custom message to the user after submission is complete.
- Select a list to Map.
- Map MailChimp Email, First Name and Last Name fields to your user registration form fields.
- Map MailChimp advanced custom fields with your user registration form fields (Premium).
- Show an opt-in box with custom text.
- Enable date based access. Define age or specific time between dates.
- Passphrase based access. Define secret question and passphrase.
- User Role based Access. Define roles that will have access to the form.
- Custom Denial Message.
Registration form CUSTOM FIELDS
- All common field types supported
- Special Custom Fields (33 in Premium)
- WordPress User Profile Fields (Premium)
- Drag and Drop Field Sorting
- Custom label for every field type
- Custom Icon from over 900 Google Icons.
- Define Icon color, background color, background-shape and transparency.
- Custom CSS class
- HelpText as tooltip
- Placeholder text, length for supporting field types.
- Define field as required.
- Show field on user page inside RegistrationMagic UserManager
- Add pages and assign custom fields to them (Premium)
- Name the pages (Premium)
- Duplicate fields with a single click
User Registration Form Submissions
- Submissions Manager with table of all submissions recorded chronologically
- Filter submissions by day, week, month, year or specific period (Premium)
- Search fields inside the submissions
- Export submissions as CSV (Premium)
- View Individual Submissions
- Add Note to Submissions (Premium)
- Define note visibility to the user and its color
- Download individual submission as PDF (Premium)
- A table with visitor IP visiting time, submission status, submission time and filling time information (Form IP Capture)
- Track Geolocation of the visitor (Form location capture)
- Piechart of conversion percentage of the visitors
- Piechart of the browsers used by the visitor
- Failure rate in percentage
- Average filling time in seconds
- Browser-wise conversion rate (Form Browser Capture)
Field Analytics (Premium)
- Piecharts divided by options chosen by the users on checkbox, radio box, drop down and country fields.
Logged In View
- Define what users see after login page post login
- Display custom greetings and message
- Use common or role based redirections
- Define separate redirections for Login Logout
Validation and Security
- Define Invalid username and password messages
- Alert admin and account owners of failed login attempts
- Display reCAPTCHA after a set number of failed login attempts
- Ban IP temporarily or permanently after a set number of login failures (Premium)
Two-Factor Authentication (Premium)
- Send One-Time Passwords (OTP) to users after login credential verification
- Define parameters of OTP like length, expiry, type, etc.
- Set OTP regeneration rules
- Limit incorrect OTP login failures
- Enforce user role specific 2FA
Publishing Login Form
- Publish using native shortcode
- Publish using Login Button Widget
- Publish Using Login Form Widget
- Publish using overlays via MagicPopup system
External Login Integrations
- Facebook Login Register (Premium)
- Twitter Login Register (Premium)
- Windows Live Login Register(Premium)
- Instagram (Premium)
- Google (Premium)
- LinkedIn (Premium)
Price Fields Guide
- A separate manager to create and manage prices for forms
- Fixed, Multi-Select, DropDown and User Defined price options (Premium)
- Custom labels for sub-pricing options (Premium)
Attachments Browser (Premium)
- A single place to view and download all files received with forms
- Download individual files or all files as zip
- View Thumbnails of image type files
- Broadcast email message to all users who have submitted a specific form.
- Use Mail merge to send personalized messages
- See queues in progress sending messages
- Quickly view number of recipients for each form
- User Manager with tabular view of registered users or those who filled out the form
- Filter User user registrations by day, week, month and year.
- Filter Users based on their status.
- Activate or deactivate multiple users
- Add new or Edit existing user
- View Custom Fields filled by user on user page
- See submissions by individual users
- See transactions by individual users
User Roles Guide
- Create and name custom user roles
- Inherit permissions from WP User roles
- Paid User roles (Premium)
Registration Shortcodes and Variables
A list of useful shortcodes and variables used in RegistrationMagic.
Please check out this post to learn translating RegistrationMagic to your language.
Easy of Use
Quality of Support
Value for Money
Pros & Cons: This is a review from the Editorial staff of WP Hive for test purposes. We are sure the plugin made it with good heart for WordPress users and we want to encourage his/her efforts by the first review.
Overall:The plugin should be working great. Even if it does not, we respect the time and effort. If you are using this plugin - leave a review with more information.