SUPERCHARGE YOUR WOOCOMMERCE STORE WITH WOOCOOMERCE SEO BY RANK MATH ★★★★★ WooCommerce is an amazing solution to sell products on your website. Within a few minutes of setting it up, you can start selling physical and digital products to customers all around the globe. But, just because you start a store does not mean that people will start flocking your....
SUPERCHARGE YOUR WOOCOMMERCE STORE WITH WOOCOOMERCE SEO BY RANK MATH
WooCommerce is an amazing solution to sell products on your website. Within a few minutes of setting it up, you can start selling physical and digital products to customers all around the globe.
But, just because you start a store does not mean that people will start flocking your store. You will have to work to bring people in. Social media, referring traffic, and SEO, all are ways to get people into your store.
SEO is considered one of the best traffic sources for its consistency. The only problem with SEO is, being the number one result is often hard, and the number one result does get the majority of the clicks.
But, what if you could stand out amongst all the other results, almost forcing people to click your results, like an unfair advantage? That would be nice, wouldn’t it?
Enter the SEO for WooCommerce by Rank Math
Once installed, this plugin adds Schema-compliant structured data to all your products, automatically. This means that Google and other search engines not only browse your products, they understand your product.
The result? Better rankings for more relevant keywords. Here is an example.
Not only that, the presence of Schema data is what results in the much desired rich snippets. These are the rich results that you see on the search results page with the ★★★★★ ratings, the pricing and stock information, and other rich additions. This helps your website’s result stand out from others resulting in a higher click-through rate to your website.
The SEO for WooCommerce Plugin also lets you trim your WooCommerce URLs by giving you options to remove certain unnecessary elements. This helps your store have shorter, concise, and more targeted URLs. Here are all the things that you can do with the WooCommerce SEO Plugin.
Add Product Rich Snippet Data to All Store Products Automatically
Most Rich Snippet Plugins require you to add the metadata to all your products manually. That is a gigantic waste of time. You can save all that time and speed up your workflow by using the SEO for WooCommerce by Rank Math as it adds all the structured data to all your products automatically. All the rich data added is added using the Product Rich Snippet standard and is fully compliant with Schema.
Remove Shop Base From Your Store URLs
WordPress adds the keyword
/product/ to every URL by default, which makes the URL longer and distracting. With the help of the WooCommerce SEO Plugin, you can remove the
/product/ base from your URLs.
Remove Category Base From Your Store URLs
WordPress SEO by Rank Math gives you the option to remove your product categories from your URL, which transforms a long URL like this:
into a short, easy to understand URL like this:
Remove Parent Slugs From Your Store URLs
If you use hierarchical categories, then your URLs will become too long, as WooCommerce adds multiple categories in the URL. Using this option in the WooCommerce SEO Plugin, you will be able to remove all parent category slugs from your URLs, resulting in short and cleaner URLs.
Remove Identifiable WooCommerce Code From Your Website
When you use WooCommerce, it adds some meta tags to all your pages called the Generator Tags. These tags can be useful as they contain your WordPress version, your WooCommerce version, and some other information.
But, these tags are also the primary way hackers find websites with security issues. The WooCommerce SEO Plugin gives you the option to remove the WooCommerce Generator Tags from your website’s code.
Remove WooCommerce Code From the Archive Pages
Google’s Rich Snippet Guidelines currently state that Product Meta Data should only be added to product pages, and not category pages or the shop page. But, Schema keeps evolving, and Google’s stance can change anytime. To future proof the plugin, we’ve added the functionality to add metadata to the category and shop pages, and you enable it or disable it with a single click.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
WooCommerce SEO is hand-crafted by the talented people behind the powerful SEO Suite for WordPress – Rank Math SEO. It is an all-in-one SEO suite that supercharges the SEO results of WordPress sites and performs almost all the SEO activities that any website needs.
Instead of paying hundreds, even thousands of dollars, Rank Math users can perform SEO Audits, optimize the SEO for local websites, add fully compliant rich-schema to websites, track their rankings, optimize their posts for multiple keywords, track their 404 errors and broken links, redirect the errors, and even optimize their AMP Pages — ALL FOR FREE without limits.
If you find value with the WooCommerce SEO Plugin, then you would love using Rank Math—try it today.
1. Setting up the Plugin: Once you install the WooCommerce SEO Plugin, head over to Rank Math > General Settings and configure the settings. You don’t need to configure the Rich Snippets part of the plugin, as that is taken care of automatically.
2. Facebook Group: In this group, you will find the team of Rank Math SEO plugin fairly active and ready to answer your SEO related queries.
3. User Documentation: Although SEO for WooCommerce is already easy to set up, we’ve put together tutorials, guides, and some knowledge bases to help you set up and get started with Rank Math.
4. Fixing Common Errors: Sometimes avoidable or common issues can get you stuck. We’ve created a common guide where we discuss all the common issues and how to fix them.
5. Support Ticket Forum: Our dedicated forum is where you can get support for any issues that you face with 404 Monitor. In the forum, we’ll also try to answer some SEO queries. User experience is important to us, and our aim is to answer all the queries on the forum in a timely manner.
6. Frequently Asked Questions: Here we’ve answered the most commonly asked questions about Rank Math. The questions are related to features, pricing, and others.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘SEO For WooCommerce by Rank Math’
- Install Rank Math once it appears
- Activate Rank Math from your Plugins page
- Go to “after activation” section below.
- Upload the
seo-for-woocommerce folder to the
- Activate the SEO for WooCommerce by Rank Math plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “after activation” section below.
- You should see the Rank Math menu in the dashboard sidebar.
- From there you can access the plugin settings.
- You’re done!
Easy of Use
Quality of Support
Value for Money
Pros & Cons: This is a review from the Editorial staff of WP Hive for test purposes. We are sure the plugin made it with good heart for WordPress users and we want to encourage his/her efforts by the first review.
Overall:The plugin should be working great. Even if it does not, we respect the time and effort. If you are using this plugin - leave a review with more information.