Advanced Sermons is a brand new beautiful, modern sermon plugin that integrates seamlessly with any WordPress theme. An easy to use interface allows you to add video and audio sermons to your website with ease. Would you like to see the plugin in action before installing it? We have a Advanced Sermons demo website showcasing all of it features! Beautiful....
Advanced Sermons is a brand new beautiful, modern sermon plugin that integrates seamlessly with any WordPress theme. An easy to use interface allows you to add video and audio sermons to your website with ease.
Would you like to see the plugin in action before installing it? We have a Advanced Sermons demo website showcasing all of it features!
Beautiful Modern Sermon Plugin for WordPress
Your website represents your church online. It reflects the power of your community, the beauty of your buildings, the passion of your members, and the traditions of your church. A beautiful and functional website is not an additional expense, it is an investment to your church and community. Advanced Sermons is designed to bring beauty and functionality into one simple package.
80+ Built-in Design Modules
We know how important your brand and image is to you. That’s why when we built Advanced Sermons we made sure to give you the ability to completely brand and style your sermons the way you want to.
Gone are the days of hiring a developer to make minor CSS changes. Advanced Sermons design modules are so easy, any team member can customize the look of your sermons in minutes.
There are many hooks available to customize Advanced Sermons further. Everything from adding custom metabox fields, more filter sermon options, and new sections on the single sermon template.
Have a custom feature you’re interested in? Our developers are here to help when you need it.
Free Version Features + Solutions
- Video & Audio Sermons – Your media can be uploaded via WordPress or from popular sites like Youtube, Vimeo, and SoundCloud.
- Filter by Series, Topics & Speakers – Filter your sermons with the easy to use filter bar allowing you to select your favorite speakers, topics, or series.
- Assign Speaker & Series Images – Create a more personalized experience by adding speaker and series images.
- 80+ Built-in Design Modules – Take full control of your sermons appearance without touching a line of code.
- General Settings – Change the function, style, and look of your sermons with our in-depth easy to use settings pages.
- View Count – Track view counts of sermons to get a better understanding of what your congregation is interested in.
- Title Design Settings – Hide, customize, and style the title areas of Advanced Sermons to match your theme.
- Custom CSS – Easily add your own custom CSS for a more custom appearance.
- Comments – Display or hide comments on the single sermon page.
- Hide Filter Bar – Master switch to remove the filter bar on the archive page.
- Quick Links – Manage your sermons quickly and easily with the Manage Sermons quick links in the toolbar.
- Compatible with any Theme – We’ve worked hard to make sure Advanced Sermons is compatible with nearly every WordPress theme on the market.
- Easy To Use & Manage – Designed so that any staff member, volunteer, or paster can easily add and edit sermons and series.
- Developer Friendly – There are many hooks available to customize Advanced Sermons to your needs.
Pro Version Features
- Accent Color – Choose a personalized accent color to match your church’s branding.
- Bible Passages – Add a bible passage reference to sermons that automatically links to Bible Gateway.
- Bible Version and Translation – Customize the bible passage version and translation.
- Archive Page Slug – Change the slug of the sermon archive page.
- Customize Sermon, Speakers, and Topics Label – Use the term Messages instead of Sermons? No problem! Customize the verbiage for your needs.
- Display Series Details – Display series image, title, and description above sermons on the single series page.
- Display Speaker Details – Display speaker image, position, social links, name, and description above sermons on the single speaker page.
- Search Results – Display sermons in the default WordPress search results.
- Powerful Sermon Shortcodes – Sermon Shortcodes – Display sermons anywhere on your website using our parameter shortcodes.
- Powerful Series Shortcodes – Series Shortcodes – Display series anywhere on your website using our parameter shortcodes.
- Powerful Speakers Shortcode – Speakers Shortcode – Display a beautiful grid view of all speakers anywhere on your website that links to their sermon.
- Powerful Widget Shortcodes – Widget Shortcodes – Display beautiful widgets to add throughout your churches website.
- Customize Filter Bar – Customize which filter options you would like to display on your website.
- Social Share Section – Add a social share section to the single sermon page.
- Related Sermons – Display related sermons on the single sermon page that are in the same series.
- Hide Meta Box Fields – Simplify the edit sermon page by hiding meta fields your church doesn’t use.
- Duplicate Sermons – Duplicate sermons allows you to duplicate existing sermons to save you time and energy.
- Sermon Sidebar – Display a sidebar on the sermon single page.
- Always Default Image – Display the default image on the single sermons page instead of the sermon image.
- Thumbnail Sizing – Change the sermon and series thumbnail height.
- Pagination Customization – Change the number of sermons you would like to display before pagination is enabled.
- Excerpt Length – Customize the number of words to be displayed per sermon on the archive and shortcode list.
Shortcodes – Pro Version
Example Shortcode –
[asp-sermons order="DESC" post="3" speaker="john-smith"]
‘DESC’ – Ascending order from newest to oldest.
‘ASC’ – Ascending order from oldest to newest.
‘date’ – Order by date.
‘title’ – Order by title.
‘rand’ – Random Order.
‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
‘int’ – Number of sermons to show. Use -1 to show all.
‘series-slug’ – Enter series slug to display only that series. Seperate with comma to display multiple series.
‘speaker-slug’ – Enter series slug to display only that series. Seperate with comma to display multiple series.
Displays the latest series in a grid format.
Display a beautiful grid view of all speakers.
With multiple style options you can add sermon, series, and speaker widgets throughout your churches website.
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy Advanced Sermons. If you have any suggested features we would love to hear them! You can contact us here.
Easy of Use
Quality of Support
Value for Money
Pros & Cons: This is a review from the Editorial staff of WP Hive for test purposes. We are sure the plugin made it with good heart for WordPress users and we want to encourage his/her efforts by the first review.
Overall:The plugin should be working great. Even if it does not, we respect the time and effort. If you are using this plugin - leave a review with more information.