Best WordPress Hosting Deals You Don’t Want to Miss Out!
Choosing the right web hosting for your WordPress site is very important. Your website’s performance will heavily rely on the hosting provider you use. Having said that we know the pain of finding the best WordPress hosting plans in terms of quality and pricing.
When we focus on quality, the pricing goes up. In the same way when we looking for cheap hosting, quality drops. However, we searched, researched, and eventually listed some of the best WordPress hosting services that are cheap and at the same time standard to use.
So, if you’re on to the cheapest and quality WordPress hosting plans, let us recommend you 10+ hosting providers that you can rely on. Keep reading!
10+ Best WordPress Hosting Deals for You
Before going to the deep analysis, let us show you the list at a glance first.
|Free Domain?||Disc Space/Bandwith||Visit/Month||Uptime||Cheapest Pricing||Number of Websites|
|HostGator||Yes||Unmetered||99.9%||$2.75/month (Offer price)||1|
|DreamHost||Yes||50GB/Unmetered||Unlimited Traffic||100%||$2.59/month (Offer price)||1|
|Hostinger||No||30GB/100GB||10K||99.9%||$1.39/month (Offer price)||1|
|InMotion Hosting||No||100GB/Unmetered||99.99%||$2.99/month (Offer price)||2|
Now, let’s jump into further analysis.
When we are talking about the best WordPress Hosting Service, Kinsta has all the required features to be topped on the list. It’s a managed web hosting provider specializing in WordPress-hosted sites. It’s a low-cost budget hosting. For people who want to shift their hosting provider, Kinsta is the best alternative choice.
- Cloud-based infrastructure made for speed
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Awesome technical support
- Simple set-up and migration
- Great for traffic spikes
- Optimized for eCommerce
- Steep price point
- Lacks phone support
- No email hosting
Bluehost is a popular web hosting service among many small business owners and bloggers. It provides you with a nice custom panel to manage your hosting setup. Plus you will get all the features you might need to build and launch your WordPress site. It is recommended by many WordPress fans and users.
- Free SSL certificate included
- Officially recommended by the WordPress.org community
- Offer a large WordPress knowledgebase (80+ tutorials on WordPress) and a 24/7 live chat
- 1-Click WordPress installation
- True scalability- single click upgrade to VPS or dedicated server
- No free website migration
- Unlimited hosting is limited
- No free daily website backups & restore
Price: $9.99/month. Offer price- $2.75/month.
HostGator is a well-known name for website hosting and now it’s one of the best hosting providers for WordPress platforms as well. Users love HostGator for its services which are as per its commitments. It guarantees 99.9% uptime along with 24/7/365 support. Similar to BlueHost, it also offers specialized WordPress hosting solutions that you can choose for your WordPress website.
- Simple WordPress cloud interface
- Global CDN included
- Unlimited disk space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Advanced security- automatic malware removal
- Host unlimited domain
- Slower Customer Support and Response Times
- Restore from backups requires additional fees.
Offer Price: $2.75/month (offer price).
DreamHost is another dependable and high-quality WordPress hosting provider. It offers both shared WordPress hosting and fully managed WordPress hosting ‘DreamPress’. It takes care of software updates, daily backups, WordPress-specific security, and performance providing the user a sound sleep.
- Optimum performance – multiple layers of caching
- Automated updates and backups
- 100% network uptime
- Rock-solid security – WP firewall blocks
- Ready for eCommerce
- No cPanel (Dreamhost uses a proprietary backend)
- No phone support (Cost you extra $250/mo for phone support)
- Doesn’t have Windows servers
Regular Price: $2.59/month (Offer price).
Namecheap is an incredibly affordable hosting service that offers cheap pay monthly WordPress hosting. With Namecheap, your WordPress website is managed by its very own optimized cloud technology, giving you that “set-and-forget” experience. You get up to 20GB of SSD-accelerated disk space, unlimited bandwidth, and you can run up to three sites with its starting package.
- 99.9% Uptime.
- Cpanel interface is fantastic and allows for 1-click installation of a few CMS.
- Namecheap has a great search function for purchasing domains and looking up who already purchased a domain.
- User Interface for the checkout process is flawless.
- Easy backups and restores.
- SFTP and database access.
- Email hosting limited.
- Own DNS limited.
Regular Price: $3.88/month.
A2 Hosting is another low-cost WordPress web hosting. They offer fine-tuned and blazing fast hosting services along with dedicated customer support. They also offer pay-monthly hosting, even on their cheapest hosting tiers. And you will get a pre-installed WordPress, as well as a pre-configured free SSL certificate.
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited data transfer
- Quadruple redundant network
- cPanel interface
- Free SSL certificates
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Optimized WordPress environment
- Server Rewind Backups require Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan
- Turbo Server only available with a more expensive hosting plan
Regular Price: $2.99/month.
DigitalOcean is a developer-friendly cloud platform that gives you flexible options that make it straightforward to build and host your website in whatever way suits your business. With DigitalOcean, you can get any sort of website up and running quickly and reliably, while retaining the ability to precisely configure and monitor your site’s infrastructure.
- 1-Click installation.
- Simple, easy and quick deployment.
- 99.99% uptime.
- Superior server quality and reliability
- Can be overwhelming for beginners
- Server setup takes a long time
Regular Price: $6/month.
Flywheel is yet another officially recommended WordPress hosting service by WordPress.org. It is a WordPress-specific hosting company that hosts only WP websites. Moreover, it is a beautiful WP hosting and management service built for beginners, designers and agencies. Flywheel WordPress hosting ensures rock-solid security, high website performance and awesome support from the professional support team.
- Managed software updates
- Create and restore backups
- Managed WordPress security
- Caching and performance included
- FREE SSL certificated
- CDN Included
- Doesn’t Provide Email Hosting.
- Only WordPress hosting available.
- A higher price tag than some competitors.
Regular Price: $23/month
Hostinger has been around for a while, and they’ve always been known for their affordable prices. On that cheapest setup, you’re allowed to host one website and you also get one email account to go alongside. There’s also 100GB of bandwidth, which should be enough. You can use Hostinger if you want to work with the cheapest web hosting platform available. The features offered for that price are not groundbreaking, but this host gets the job done!
- All Hostingers plan includes free website builder
- CloudFlare integration
- Intelligent WAF (Web application firewall) on each server
- NGINX micro cache
- Excellent custom dashboard
- Free SSL certificate
- 99.9% Uptime guaranteed
- No daily backup
InMotion is another WordPress hosting with more than 300,000 domain names. It includes pre-installed and ready WordPress, free site transfer, drag and drop support, hack and malware protected, free data backup, more than 200+ free themes, etc. Most importantly they have a wide range of instant customer support channels like phone, chat, email and even Skype.
- Unlimited Email, Disk Space, and Bandwidth
- Automatic WordPress updates
- Free automatic daily backups
- Free website migration
- Caching plugins supported
- 99.99% Uptime guaranteed
- Limits the number of databases and websites.
- Only provides Linux and Windows hosting rather Windows.
Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Deal to Launch Your Website Now
After coming this far, now you should know which WordPress hosting deal you should go for. Check the pros and cons carefully of each hosting provider and narrow down your choices as per your requirements. It will help you to find out the perfect hosting deal for you.
If you’re already using any of these hosting plans and having a bad or good experience, you can share it with us through the comment box below. It will help us to know more real-time cases.
Note: Some of the pricing that we have mentioned here isn’t regular pricing as now the sale-off season running. It may vary after this Halloween and BFCM period.
Chief Editor at WP Hive. He’s a passionate speaker and WordPress enthusiast. You can find him talking about WordPress, human-computer interaction, community & open-source projects.