11+ Best Elementor Addons [Free And Paid]!
Elementor is one of the most popular WordPress page builders in the WordPress community. It offers users a unique web design experience. There are a ton of third-party Elementor add-ons that extend the core plugin even further. In this article, I’ll give some of the best Elementor Addons that you can install even on the Elementor free version.
Since 2016 Elementor has completely taken over the WordPress industry. If you are not familiar with it, let me give you a brief on it. With Elementor you can just drag & drop cool elements and create an amazing website in just a few minutes. You don’t require any coding knowledge.
Elementor page builder also provides ready-made templates for users to instantly apply on the website & get started.
The Reason For Choosing Elementor
Elementor is not only popular for its rich features but also the easiest to use. It is a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) type page builder that even non-technical persons can fully use.
In the conquest to bring the most basic users to WordPress, Elementor is far way ahead of the competition. Just look at the following statistics:
The Elementor and Beaver Builder users numbers come from WordPress.org, while Divi Builder’s user’s number comes from the Elegant Themes website. Also, the Divi Builder’s user number refers to the overall number of customers that Elegant Themes serves.
The content editing interfaces in different page builders:
Why You Might Want to Use the Best Elementor Addon?
It’s not so easy to satisfy everyone’s requirements. Though Elementor offers 80+ Fantastic Elements, you may want something even more advanced & unique. That’s why third-party developers have decided to expand the Elementor functionalities & develop their Elementor addons.
Right now, there are almost 135 Elementor add-ons available in the marketplace. So, you have lots of options to choose from and start using the right extension for your website.
These addons allow you to enhance your website design with its amazing features & layouts. Besides, you can also create a special vibe by using the best Elementor extensions.
By the end of this article, you will no longer be in a doubt about where to get started with the best Elementor add-ons. Because I’m going to discuss the best addons you need to enhance your page-building experience.
13 Most Popular Elementor Addons for You
With tons of add-ons available, there’s a lot you can accomplish with Elementor right off the bat.
If you’re looking to take further control over your design capabilities, you can do so with the best one. Here are the best free and paid addons to do that.
1. Happy Elementor Addons
Happy Addons for Elementor is a powerful widget. It created a buzz in Elementor users due to its unique custom designs and flexibility. Also, it comes from the same company which builds other awesome WordPress plugins like Dokan, WP ERP, and weMail. It is suitable for all types of websites to create beautiful designs with advanced features.
Currently, 94+ widgets are available in the free and pro bundle. The add-ons are:
- Gradient Heading
- Info Box, Icon Box
- Image Compare
- Team Member
- Review, Skill Bars
- Dual Button, Testimonial
- Justified Grid, Logo Grid
- Carousel and
- Some of the popular Form Builder’s widgets like Contact Form 7, weForms, WPForms, Caldera Forms, and more.
To enhance the Core of the Elementor Page Builder it has two amazing Happy Effects. They are:
- 200K+ active installations
- Compatible with WordPress 5.8 and higher
- Integrate modern design trends in every widget
- Fully responsive with all devices
- Advanced coding system keep it fast
- Built-in motion effects for amazing animation
- Lessen designing time
- Easy adaptable and customizable with any exciting site
- 24 hours of professional customer support
- Very easy to use
Also, Happy Elementor addons is introducing some exciting features like cross-domain copy-paste and presets. Also, it has got the approval of the popular WordPress community member, Adam Preiser.
There are a few big things that make this add-on package different than others.
- Module Presets: When using a happy add-ons module, there will be multiple presets to speed up your workflow and design better websites. *you will also be able to save your own presets for modules
- Cross-domain Copy / Paste: You will be able to copy anything from one website to another; the exact way you already copy and paste in Elementor.
On top of those 2 features, there are animations, unlimited section nesting, and a bunch of other features.
Pricing: Starts at $39 per year.
2. Ultimate Addons for Elementor
With Ultimate Addons for Elementor, you can do much more than just add pricing to a services page or improve the appearance of WooCommerce product pages.
This plugin will give you the following elements:
- Informational boxes
- Modal popups
- Fancy header stylization
- Dual-color headers
- Before and after sliders
- Google Maps
- Contact forms 7 and Gravity Forms
- Pricing lists, boxes, and tables
- WooCommerce add-to-cart
- Instagram feeds
- White labeling
- And much more
- Equally friendly for developers, designers, and beginners
- Fully responsive
- Great Support Staff
- Over 45 New Modules
- 100+ Page Templates
Price: There is no free version. The premium plan starts a bit pricey at $55 for unlimited websites (Without ready-made templates).
3. Exclusive Addons for Elementor
Exclusive Addons for Elementor brings you the most modern and trendy design to your Elementor page building experience. A collection of 700+ premade blocks and 20+ useable templates will help you build your websites in less time with no coding.
The plugin is new in the market but has some great widgets and add-ons.
- Very fast loading and light-weight
- Supposts cross site copy pasting
- 37+ free widgets and extensions
- 49+ pro widgets and extensions
- Fully Customizable
- Comes with 23+ exclusively designed templates and over 700 readymade blocks
Pricing: Starts at $19 per year.
4. Elementor Essential Addons
With over 1M+ active users, Essential Addons for Elementor is the most popular Elementor plugin. It offers the highest number of elements which are divided into six specific groups.
- Content Module: Lets you build excellent content by using elements like Info Box, Creative Buttons, ToolTip, Content Toggle, etc.
- Dynamic Content Bundle: Allows you to show post, data table, gallery, product, and content dynamically.
- Marketing Bundle Includes conversion-optimized pricing tables, call to action boxes, and price menu.
- Create Bundle: Includes elements such as Image Comparison, Countdown, Divider, Lightbox & Module, etc.
- Form Styler Bundle: Allow you to connect powerful email marketing tools and form builder plugins.
- Social Bundle: Includes social elements like Facebook feed, Twitter feed, etc.
Here are some of the great features you can use to improve professional website designs:
- Creative CTAs
- Timer countdowns
- Testimonial blocks
- WooCommerce product grids
- Contact form integration (works with Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, Caldera Forms, and weForms)
- Dual-color headlines
- Pricing tables
- Data tables
- Social media feeds (for Facebook and Twitter)
- MailChimp integration
- Compatible with WordPress Version 4.0 and higher
- 100+ ready-made blocks
- Ultralight and instant loadable
- Completely customizable
Price: Pricing starts from only $39.97.
5. PowerPack for Elementor
PowerPack is another premium addons plugin for Elementor. It has 60+ unique elements in four widget categories.
Form Styler Elementor Widgets: This category lets you design Gravity Forms, Caldera Forms, Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, and WP Forms.
Creative Elementor Widgets: This category gives you the option to create and design Countdown Timer, Popup Box, Table, Team & Logo Carousel, Promo Box, Image Gallery, and many more.
Elementor Content Widgets: This option lets you add Advance Menu, Recipe, Content Toggle, Google, Maps, Tabs, etc.
WooCommerce Widgets: It lets you create Woo Products, Woo Categories, Add to Cart, Woo Cart, Woo Checkout and more WooCommerce related button.
- 60,000+ active installation
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7 and higher
- Lightweight, fast loading and easy to use
- Wide range of designing and styling options
- Regularly updated with the latest version of WordPress and Elementor
- Available customer support
Price: Starts at $39 per year.
6. Element Pack
Element Pack has the highest number of widgets (100+) for the Elementor page builder. It also has 60+ page templates and 100+ block templates.
There are far too many widgets in the list. But some of the unique ones are:
- Table of Content
- Cookie Consent
- User Login
- Easy Digital Downloads Purchase History
- Sticky section
It also supports some 3rd partly plugins like WooCoomerce, The Event Calendar, Gravity Forms, EDD, TablePress, etc.
- 100+ widgets for elementor
- Superfast response to customers problems
- Provide video tutorials to educate the users
- Built-in WooCommerce compatibility
Pricing: Starts at $29 per year.
7. Livemesh Addons for Elementor Page Builder
Livemesh addons come with a huge collection of premium features and highly functional capabilities. This plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme – services, team profiles, counters, bar charts, piecharts, testimonials, clients list, portfolio/posts grid, posts carousels, pricing plan and much more in the PRO version.
The plugin comes with the following addons or extensions in Elementor.
- List of services
- Pricing plan
- Team profiles extensions
- Portfolio Grid add-on
- Blog post grid
- Bar charts addon
- Animated pie charts
- Testimonials Slider
- Post Carousel
- Client Lists
- 100,000+ Active Installation
- Compatible with WordPress Version 4.5 and higher
- Unique design for individual niche
- Fast loading time
- Responsive with all screen size
- Regular release update
- Full-time client support for paid users
8. NavMenu Addon For Elementor
NavMenu Addon For Elementor plugin is specially designed for the Elementor Page Builder.
This add-on enables users to get more creative with menu layouts, search bar integration, and branding. So you won’t have to be restricted by your template’s default menu structures or options.
- Best for non-technical people who want to customize and style their WordPress menus
- Widgets type like menu elements (mega menu, default menu, overlay menu, branding elements, search box)
9. Elementor Addon Elements
This plugin is good if you want to animate your site a bit, but you can also use it to add a professional note to your business. Unlike other free Elementor add-ons, it’s mainly just focused on giving you cool new ways to manipulate regular content.
It adds new widgets to Elementor Page Builder. Current Addon Elements are:
- Progress Bar
- Dual Button
- Animated Background Color and Text
- Info Circle
- Comparison of Table, Price Table
- Filterable Gallery
- Background Slider
- Modal Popup
- Text Separator
- Google Map
- Shape Separator
- It is very easy to use with no confusing functions
- This add-on is good if you want to animate your site a bit
- You can add advanced maps to your contact page
10. Elementor Addons & Templates – Sizzify Lite
This plugin adds several elements to help Elementor work better with WooCommerce, as well as some other helpful elements.
For WooCommerce, it adds different buttons that you usually find in a store sidebar like:
- Product categories
- Recent products
- Best selling products
- Popular products
- Featured products
- On Sale products
Besides WooCommerce-related widgets, this plugin also provides two post-related add-ons (recent posts and posts by category) and six new options for:
- Post grid
- Pricing table
- Contact form
- Newsletter form and
- User registration form
Some even more interesting functionalities are coming.
- Compatible with WordPress Version 4.4 and higher
- Specially designed for WooCommerce sites
- Initially has 10+ custom widgets and more on the way
- 20+ ready web page templates
11. Void Contact Form7 Widget For Elementor Page Builder
To easily drag and drop contact form 7 forms from a drop-down list, you may need a plugin. This plugin is perfect to solve the purpose. You can drag and drop the widget inside the Elementor builder & choose your contact form.
From the Elementor screen, you can define the style for input, label, send button, success, etc. You can also add a custom page. You can have multiple forms of the same single contact form 7 form with different rules and designs with this.
- Easy use of contact forms created with Contact form 7 plugin inside elementor live editor.
- Add CSS directly from Elementor live preview to your contact form 7 for different field types.
- Add any WordPress page like thank you page directly from the elementor edit screen.
- Use Single contact form 7 with different Style & redirect rule on the same page.
12. Fullwidth Templates for Any Theme & Page Builder
This plugin is an essential add-on for anyone who likes to build web pages without the limitation of automatic page borders, headers, and footers.
If you wish you can work from a blank canvas and utilize more of the page’s height and width.
- Removes the header, footer, sidebar, comments, title and leaves you with a plain and simple canvas.
- Awesome for landing pages where you need complete control over your design and layout.
- Removes the sidebar, page title, comments and stretches the layout to full width
- Ideal if you’re using a Page Builder widget
Bonus – No Sidebar Template
- Just removes the sidebar
- Perfect if your theme does not have any sidebar option.
- The rest of the layout & styling will remain intact.
13. Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin allows you to create a layout with Elementor and set it as a header or footer easily on your website.
You just have to:
- Design a layout with Elementor page builder
- Decide whether it should be applied as header or footer and
- The template will be automatically applied as header or footer
A few of the great features are:
- Create attractive pages and templates to be used as a header or footer.
- Usefully customized header and footer across the WordPress website.
- Best for Neve, Hestia, GeneratePress, OceanWP, Astra, and Genesis users who need fresh headers and footers, or want to be able to create blocks
- Widgets type like header & footer elements (title, excerpt, date, author, terms, featured image, custom field, comments)
Note: which-addon.com is a very good platform to check all the addons for Elementor with matching widgets in one table. If you want to explore all the 3rd party Elementor Addons at once with ease, which-addon.com can be really an awesome option for you.
Conclusion: Which Elementor Add-on Should You Choose?
As I mentioned earlier, Elementor is an incredibly useful page builder when you’re designing WordPress websites, blogs, and eCommerce stores. Elementor is free to use, which means there are some limitations in terms of how far you can customize. Thanks to the 13 Elementor addons above to overcome the limitations, though, there are also some more.
There’s no one-size-fits-all recommendation here. The closest one I can recommend is Happy Elementor Addons. Its deep-level customization will give you the full freedom to enhance your design with Elementor. They have stunning demos for every widget and it will help you to find out the use case of the widgets. So, if you want a trendy and speedy website without writing a single line code then it can be your best bet.
But if you are looking for ready-made templates, then Ultimate Addons for Elementor or Element Pack can be a better solution.
We also covered a massive collection of Elementor addons before.
Chief Editor at WP Hive. He’s a passionate speaker and WordPress enthusiast. You can find him talking about WordPress, human-computer interaction, community & open-source projects.