WordCamp Europe is back again. For successive years, WordCamp Europe is happening online. This year WordCamp will host a lot of renowned speakers. And what’s more exciting it’s completely free to register for the event. This article will cover the WordCamp Europe 2021 schedule for this.
WordCamp Europe 2021 will feature 30 minute talks, 10 minute lightning talks and some great interviews.
This year, we’re are proud to let you know that WP Hive has been selected as a Media Sponsor of WCEU. So let us take the honour to inform you the speakers and sessions of WordCamp Europe 2021 which scheduled at 7th-10th June, 2021.
WordCamp Europe 2021 Sessions and Speakers
WC EU has always been blessed to host some of the best minds of WordPress community. Although Covid-19 has prevented us from meeting and bonding with the speakers and like-minded in real, we still have the chance to see some of the top developers, designers, marketers and writers on the action online.
Let’s have a look at the list of all of the speakers and sessions scheduled for this year.
Starting with the talk-sessions. This year we’re going to experience the experts talking about the following topics –
- Building great experiences in the new editor by @fabiankaegy
- Enhancing the accessibility of a plugin, a use case by @rianrietveld & @wpalchemist
- Accessing APIs using OAuth on the Federated (WordPress) Web by @felixarntz
- WooCommerce data hub by @m1tk00
- 4 case studies: Making self-hosted CRM work for your client portfolio by @paultobey
- Master your productivity today by @mmforsythwrites
- All code is legacy code by @anigeluk
- Invisible CMS by @robertjacobi
In addition to the 30 minutes talk-sessions, following are some lightning talks that will take place.
- How Agile WordPress project management helps in improving productivity? by @kartik16
- Client management: transition from a vendor to a consultant by @no_fear_inc
- Ready, set, change! Simplify and accelerate organizational change by @aprilcallis
- Fostering community intentionally by @KJRichards
- Photography for websites by @scottfisk
- 5 non-sales metrics to measure the performance of your blog by @JThiefels
- Conversation with Drew Gorton of Pantheon by @paultobey
- Effective tips to establishing and maintaining successful partnerships by @DachevaRadost
- End-to-end testing using CodeceptJS by @shanjidahafroz
- Headless WordPress, Gatsby or NextJS by @3lpu4s
WordCamp Europe 2021 Discussions & Workshops
WordCamp Europe always hosts some insightful discussion, and this year will not be any different.
Here are the discussion session that will take place from 7th to 9th June.
- Why contributing could be for you
- Full Site Editing
- The future of WordPress themes
- How contributors make WordPress
There will also be some Workshops that will enrich our knowledge.
- WP-CLI, how to manage WordPress from the command-line by @MarcelTannich
- 10 ice-breakers and energisers for online events by Taco Verdonschot & Angela Jin
- How to start designing for WordPress.org by @javier
- Getting started translating WordPress, themes, and plugins into different languages by Tor-Bjorn Fjellner & Theodoros Gkitsos
- Are your customers looking for you? How to do keyword research by @zimmerman
- A walkthrough of Full Site Editing by Herb Miller
Finally, the WordCamp Europe 2021 will come to an end after a Conversation with Matt Mullenweg himself.
WordCamp Europe 2021 Schedule
The WordCamp Europe 2021 schedule was announced a while back. As we already informed you, this year WordCamp Europe will host some 30-minute talks, 10-minute lightning sessions, interviews, discussion panels, and workshops.
The whole WordCamp Europe 2021 schedule can be found here.
A WordCamp Packed with Exciting Sessions
Although online, this WordCamp is full of some exciting sessions and workshops. Whether you are a developer, QA tester, designer, marketer or a writer, there are some great sessions scheduled.
And even if you miss the seasons, you will be able to read the summary of the sessions from WP Hive, first time media sponsor in WordCamp Europe 2021.
We hope you registered and see you there!