You can use it to add dynamic content across your website. These dynamic contents usually consist of sliders, animation, drop-downs, hover effects, multimedia players, calculators, countdowns, and many more interactive elements.
- Enhance the functionalities of a theme/plugin
- Display or hide information with a click
- Change the button color when the cursor hovers on it
- Show a sliding carousel on the web page
- Allows to zoom in and out on a picture
- Place a count-down or timer
- Play video or audio within a web page
- Display animated elements
- Hook external elements to your website (such as Google Analytics)
- Show a drop-down menu, and more.
Step 1: Find out your functions.php file and open it. Then copy the following code snippet and paste it there.
Step 2: You can activate it for a specific post by using the following code snippet.
Each post has a unique ID that makes them different from each other. You need to replace the “1234″ from the above example with the post ID number.
This plugin is mostly used to add 3rd party scripts like that of Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, and more.
Step 1: Go to your WordPress admin panel. Navigate to Plugins > Add New. Type insert header and footers on the search bar. It will bring related results for your query.
Step 2: Choose the first plugin created by WPCode. Click on the Install button. Activate the plugin upon successful installation.
Step 3: Go to the menu Code Snippets from the left sidebar of the admin panel. Choose Header & Footer.
It will lead you to a new page with input fields for the Header, Body, and Footer sections.
Step 4: Add your scripts where needed. You can add them to the header, body, or footer fields. Then hit the Save Changes button. These scripts will be printed respectively in the <head> section, below the opening <body> tag and above the closing </body> tag.
Reload your front-end to check if the code is showing within the website’s source. You should also browse a few of your website pages to rest assured that everything is working just fine.
- Avoid modifying your files directly through header.php and footer.php. If you change these files, they may create conflict with other plugins available on your website.
- Don’t try the manual method if you lack technical expertise.
Use of Website Builders to Create Dynamic Web Content
There are many website builder plugins that allow users to create beautiful websites equipped with dynamic content. Elementor is one of the best among these website builders. You can create an amazing website by using its drag-and-drop functionality that comes with 100+ widgets and pixel-perfect designs.
Elementor also has add-ons like HappyAddons that extend the feature of the plugin. They help you build high-quality websites.
Let’s start making your website dynamic!
Md. Tanvir Faisal is a Content Writer at WP Hive with 4 years plus experience in Content Writing, Copywriting, Proofreading, and Editing. He focuses on writing informative content that draws social media attention and enhances search engine visibility. To date, he has successfully developed useful content for many websites across all formats.